Profile Rabbi Dovid E. Eidensohn

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Confirmation that Shmuel Kaminetsky never told Tamar to separate from Adam

This has appeared in a recent post where things were longer and more detailed, without saying who learned of this. At this point I add that Joe Orlow from Silver Springs, MD, is the one who spoke to Shmuel Kaminetsky. We mentioned earlier that this is a disgrace that neither David Feinstein or Shmuel Kaminetsky have openly spoken to Tamar and Adam Fleischer to separate. And if they refused, there should be great pressure placed on them. But none of this was done. Our post today confirms this.

From Joe Orlow

I spoke to a person close to Reb Dovid Feinstein who told me that RSK had told Tamar Epstein and Adam Flesicher to separate. I didn't think that was true and I said that I would call RSK and ask him.

I called RSK and I told him that I heard that RSK had told Tamar Epstein and Adam Fleischer to separate. And I said that I was calling to confirm. He replied, "I never told anyone to separate."

No comments:

Post a Comment