Profile Rabbi Dovid E. Eidensohn

Monday, May 2, 2016

Please sign a petition to change New York State Law to equalize fathers with women in custody battles.

Please click on this request to change New York State law regarding father's rights. Today there are no father's rights only women's rights. Some times a father is better sometimes the mother and sometimes both. Why should the fathers always be excluded?

Please sign and publicize.
we need to have all the signatures within 30 days from the date the petition was opened 
thank you and Tizku Lmitzvos

https://www.change.org/p/new-york-governor-stop-the-alienation-against-fathers-joint-physical-custody-in-new-york?recruiter=46758182&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=co


Shalom,
Dovid Eidensohn

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys, How i Got My Ex-husband Back Fast, Dr.Padman love spell casting really worked!
    My husband left me for another woman three months ago and ever since then my life have been filled with pains sorrow and heart break because he was my first love whom i have spent my entire life with. A friend of mine told me he saw some testimonies of a spell caster called Dr.Padman that he can bring back lover within some few days, i laugh it out and said i am not interested but because of the love my friend had for me, she consulted the great priest (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) on my behalf and to my greatest surprise after 11hours later my husband called me for the very first time after three months that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through.He came back to me and now we are happy together. I still can’t believe it, because it highly unbelievable. Thank you Dr.Padman for bringing back my lover and also to my lovely friend who interceded on my behalf, for any one who might need the help of this great Dr here is the email address:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete