Profile Rabbi Dovid E. Eidensohn

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My brother reports on his blog - A New Beth Din for RSK and RNG


A new Beth Din for RSK and RNG. I have this to say:

A lot of people have a pretty good idea of what RSK did, and what RNG did, and if there is any effort to wash them clean from the anti-halacha things they did, I will protest on my blog torahhalacha.blogspot.com and if my brother allows it, on this blog. And I won't be the only one.
These three people can protest that it is not a real Beth Din, and that it is just there to restore the reputation of two rabbis who have the worst reputation. But the rest of us don't have these goals. And we are waiting. But if they are doing this leshaim shomayim, they will surely merit what I can't imagine, that things will work out for them and for everyone else.
But I am waiting, and as I said, all of us are waiting, and we have had enough of the "great rabbis" and their inventions. This is going to stop one way or the other. The stopping has already begun by rabbis who have nothing to do with this meeting. I am prepared to make war on "Gedolim" leadership if they come up with a whitewash of people who did terrible sins to other people and to the Shulchan Aruch. We can't have a world where prominent people can do every sin and get away with it.